Summary: A three-day elephant census in north Bengal and adjoining north-eastern States will start from March 27. The elephant census in north Bengal will cover an area of around 1,828 sq km from Mechi river near Indo-Nepal border to Sankosh river, bordering Assam. As per last census carried out in 20 (Read Full Coverage)
- Narada sting case: After verdict, Opposition calls for arrests, apologies, resignations
- 55-year-old bitten by molester
- National is sole bidder to insure tea crop
- Liquor crisis averted till July in West Bengal
- Kolkata: Fresh FIR against CMRI hospital on charges of 'negligence'
- Bengali poet earns right-wing ire