DRDO Recruitment 2018 or Defence Research and Development Organisation has issued a recruitment notification for the vacancy of Scientist B post. Candidates who want to seek the government job can apply.
DRDO Recruitment 2018 or Defence Research and Development Organisation has issued a recruitment notification for the vacancy of Scientist B post. Candidates who want to seek the government job can apply on or before 30th June 2018. Online application submission link is available at RAC website (https://rac.gov.in)
DRDO Recruitment 2018 vacancy detail
- Total No.of Posts:19
- Name of the Post and Vacancies: Scientist B
DRDO Recruitment 2018 Pay scale
Scientist `B’ in DRDO in Level?10 (7th CPC) of the Pay Matrix (Rs. 56,100/?) in specified disciplines and categories. - Approximately Rs. 80,000/? p.m. at the present metro city rate.
DRDO Recruitment 2018 eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification Details:
Candidates must possess at least First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university or equivalent.
Training: All selected Scientists ‘B’ may be required to initially undergo a full time Post Induction Training at DIAT Pune/ ITM Mussoorie.
- i) Un Reserved (UR) Not exceeding 28 years
- ii) OBC (Noncreamy layer) Not exceeding 31 years
- iii) SC/ST Not exceeding 33 years
DRDO Recruitment 2018 Application Fee:
- General and OBC male candidates are `100/
- There is no application fee for SC/ST and women candidates.
- (Rs. One Hundred only) payable online only.
DRDO Recruitment 2018 Document required
- Self attested certificates/testimonials regarding Date of Birth, Essential and Higher qualification along with mark?sheets, caste, ex?servicemen, employment etc. The maximum file size of each attachment should not exceed 500KB and it must be legible when a print out is taken.
- A recent passport size colour photograph (size not exceeding 30 KB; resolution of 110 x 140 pixels).
- Scanned sample of candidate’s signature.
- Valid GATE score card.
- The candidates, whether in Govt Service or in Govt owned organisations, should upload a signed declaration (as per the proforma available at RAC website) that they have informed their Cadre Controlling Authority (CCA) in writing that they have applied for the post of Scientist ‘B’ in DRDO.
- A provision will be made for the candidates appearing/appeared in final year examination, to submit their degree/provisional degree certificate online till 31 Jul 2018.
Note: Candidates are advised to retain a copy of the online recruitment application (pdf format) along with Acknowledgement Slip generated after locking the online application form.Only locked/ finalised applications in all respects shall be considered.
DRDO Recruitment 2018 Selection Procedure
Candidates will be selected for a written examination on the basis of valid GATE score in the ratio of 1:25, subject to their GATE score not being below 25% of the GATE score of the first shortlisted candidate. Candidates who appear for the written exam will be further shortlisted for Personal interview in the ratio of 1:5 in order of merit list prepared on the basis of written examination only.
Your support to NYOOOZ will help us to continue create and publish news for and from smaller cities, which also need equal voice as much as citizens living in bigger cities have through mainstream media organizations.
Source :NYOOOZ DESK