About Bank PO
If you’re enthusiastic and hardworking, opt for bank PO and kick start your career at the managerial post.Probationary officers in banks and is at the higher grade than a clerk. They start as a trainee officer in the Junior Management Grade Service (JMGS) and are promoted according to the bank’s policies. It’s a lucrative career option opted by lacs of aspirants. Enriched with communication skills, a bank PO is expected to have a general understanding of the banking system.
Notification centre: http://www.ibps.in/
- Candidates must have a Graduation degree.
- A graduate of a designated University.
Numbers of attempts:
- No number of attempts, but age limit of 21-30 years.
- 5-year relaxation to SC and ST.
- 3-year relaxation to OBC categories are given an age of.
- 5-year relaxation to the ex-servicemen and the candidates holding Jammu and Kashmir quota.
*Applicants before applying must read the Bank PO Eligibility Criteria carefully to ascertain their age limit, educational qualification, physical standards, nationality prescribed for the exam. Candidates who do not meet the basic requirement of the eligibility norms will be summarily rejected from the recruitment process.