Grab an opportunity to work for Indian Navy, know all necessary details here
Indian Navy is accepting online applications from unmarried male candidates to recruit for the post of sailors for matric recruit (Musician) 02/2018 batch. Candidates who want to apply for the post of Indian Navy Sailor can do the same on the official website from 14th May. The Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2018 official notification is available on the official website of Indian Navy.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates
Candidates can check the official notification on the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. As per the official notification,
- The online application process for the recruitment of Sailors in Indian Navy will commence from today i.e. 14th May.
- The last date for the online application is 27th May.
- The preliminary screening board is tentatively scheduled to be held in the month of July (9 July to 13 July).
- The final medical examination is scheduled to be held on 20 to 24th August.
There is no application fee for the application.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018, Selection Process & Criteria
Candidates will be shortlisted based on their performance in the Preliminary Screening Board and the Final Screening Board.
The Preliminary Screening will be held in two phases.
- Phase 1: In the first phase of the screening test, verification of qualification, music certificates, education qualification, age, and candidates music ability will be assessed.
- Phase 2: The selected candidates in Phase 1 will go for the second phase and in the second phase, medical examination and physical fitness test will be conducted. All those candidates who will clear the Preliminary Screening Board will go to the Final Screening board.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 – Application procedure
For the post of Sailor in Indian Navy, candidates will have to apply online on the official website on or after 14th May.
- Candidates can apply at the official website of Indian Navy on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Candidates will have to register themselves on the website with email id.
- Candidates are advised to use only valid email id and phone number for the registration process.
- After registration, Login with the registered email id and click on current openings.
- Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill all the details correctly
- Submit the application form.
Your support to NYOOOZ will help us to continue create and publish news for and from smaller cities, which also need equal voice as much as citizens living in bigger cities have through mainstream media organizations.
Source :NYOOOZ DESK