The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has notified for the recruitment of senior positions including Director, Senior Design Officer Grade-I and other posts, know all necessary details here
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has notified for the recruitment of senior positions including Director, Senior Design Officer Grade-I and other posts on contract basis. Candidates who want to seek this government job and are eligible can apply for these positions on or before the last date, which is June 14, 2018.
UPSC Recruitment 2018: Application fee
As per the UPSC notification, candidates applying under
- General and OBC categories have to pay an application fee of Rs 25,
- Applicants belonging to SC/ST/PH/Women category have been exempted from any fee.
Candidates are required to pay the fee only through online mode via net banking/ visa/master credit/debit card/ SBI.
Eligibility criteria for UPSC Recruitment 2018:
- For Director`s post, candidates should have an educational qualification of Bachelor Degree in Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry
- Those who want to apply for Senior Design Officer Grade-I need to have an Engineering degree in Mechanical/ Marine Engineering
- For Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor, candidates need to have an MBBS Degree
- For Assistant Professor`s post, they should possess an educational degree in Unani Medicine
- For Lecturer`s position, candidates should have a Bachelor Degree in Engineering/ Technology
- For Sl No 1 to 3: 40 Years
- For Sl No 4: 45 & 50 Years
- For Sl No 5: 35 Years
Age relaxation is applicable for the candidates as per UPSC rules.
Vacancy Details for UPSC Recruitment 2018
- Senior Design Officer Grade-I
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor
- Assistant Professor
Important Dates for UPSC Recruitment 2018
- Last Date to Apply Online: June 14, 2018
- Last Date for Receipt of Hard copy of Application: June 15, 2018
Your support to NYOOOZ will help us to continue create and publish news for and from smaller cities, which also need equal voice as much as citizens living in bigger cities have through mainstream media organizations.
Source :NYOOOZ DESK