TSNPDCL Recruitment 2018 has notified to recruit for 107 vacancies for the post of Junior Accounts Officer on Direct Recruitment basis. Know all details here!
TSNPDCL Recruitment 2018 has notified to recruit for 107 vacancies for the post of Junior Accounts Officer on Direct Recruitment has been released on the official website of Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited, Warangal - tsnpdcl.in.
The application process will begin from 16th June 2018, all the candidates who want to seek job and are eligible can apply for the post on or before 30th June
How to apply for TSNPDCL Recruitment 2018 for Junior Accounts Officer
Step 1 – Log in to the official website – http://www.tsnpdcl.in
Step 2 – Once the application process starts from 16th June 2018, look for the careers in TSNPDCL
Step 3 – Click on ‘Apply Online’
Step 4 – Fill in the application form with required details, pay application fee and complete application process
Step 5 – Download the confirmation page and take a print out for future reference
Direct Link - http://tsnpdcl.cgg.gov.in/
TSNPDCL Recruitment 2018 Application Fee:
- Unreserved Category – Rs.100 (Application fee) and Rs.120 (Examination Fee)
- SC/ ST/ BC Category – Rs.100 (Application fee)
TSNPDCL Recruitment 2018 - Vacancy Details:
Junior Accounts Officer - 107
Eligibility Criteria for TSNPDCL Recruitment 2018:
The applicant should be B.Com 1st class or M.Com 1st Class from any recognized University in India or qualified in CA/ ICWA – Inter.
- Minimum 18 to 44 years as on 1st January 2018.
- Age relaxation rules apply according to the norms.
TSNPDCL Recruitment 2018 Pay Scale:
The selected candidates will be eligible to receive a monthly pay of Rs. 34,630 – Rs.56,760.
TSNPDCL Recruitment 2018 Selection Process:
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of a Written Examination.
TSNPDCL Recruitment 2018 Important Dates:
- Start date of submission of Online Application – 16th June 2018
- Start date for Payment of Online Fee – 15th June 2018
- Last Date of submission of Online Application – 30th June 2018
- Last Date for Payment of Fee Online – 30th June 2018, 5:00 PM.
- Downloading of Hall tickets – 13th July 2018
- Date of Examination – 22nd July 2018.
Source :NYOOOZ DESK