Indian Oil Corporation Limited is accepting applications for recruiting eligible candidates for Junior Operator(Aviation), experienced non-executive personnel in workmen category.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited is accepting applications for recruiting eligible candidates for Junior Operator(Aviation), experienced non-executive personnel in workmen category. Online registration for the same has commenced on June 16, 2018 and the last date to apply for the same is July 7, 2018. Candidates who are eligible and want to seek a job can apply for the same through the official website iocl.com.
IOCL recruitment 2018: Vacancy details
- Junior operator(aviation) Gr.I
- Total Vacancy: 50
IOCL recruitment 2018: Selection process
The selection will be based on written test and skill proficiency physical test (SPPT)
IOCL recruitment 2018 Eligibility criteria
Higher secondary(class XII) with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate for general & OBC candidates and 40% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions with valid heavy vehicle driving license.
Candidate should be minimum 18 years of age and maximum 26 years of age(age relaxation as per rules).
How to apply for IOCL recruitment 2018:
- Step 1: Visit the official website iocl.com
- Step 2: Go to the “People Careers” and select the post you are applying for
- Step 3: Fill all the credentials in form and click on submit
- Step 4: Download and take a print of the form for further use.
IOCL recruitment 2018 Important dates:
- June 16, 2018: Application procedure starts
- July 7, 2018: Last date to apply
- August 5, 2018: The Written test for the same will be held
- August 25, 2018: The tentative date for the result
Your support to NYOOOZ will help us to continue create and publish news for and from smaller cities, which also need equal voice as much as citizens living in bigger cities have through mainstream media organizations.
Source :NYOOOZ DESK