AAI Recruitment 2018 has notified to recruit for 186 vacancies for the post of Junior Assistant (Fire Service) and Senior Assistant (Electronics) at a number of airports. Read on to know all necessary jobs
AAI Recruitment 2018 has notified job opportunities for 186 vacancies for the post of Junior Assistant (Fire Service) and Senior Assistant (Electronics) at a number of airports in the states in Southern Region. The vacancy has been announced on the official website of Airports Authority of India- aai.aero.
The applicants who are Domicile of Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala, Pondicherry and Lakshadweep Islands can are eligible to apply for the posts. The process of the application will end on 15th July 2018, next month.
AAI Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details:
- Junior Assistant - 147
- Senior Assistant - 39
- Total Posts - 186
Eligibility Criteria for AAI Recruitment 2018
Educational qualification for AAI Recruitment 2018
- Junior Assistant – The applicant must be class 10th qualified with 3 years approved regular Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile/ Fire with at least 50% marks or 12th passed with 50% marks.
- Senior Assistant - The applicant must hold a Diploma in Electronics / Tele Communication / Radio Engineering, 3 years Course from a recognized institution.
Age Limit for AAI Recruitment 2018
- Junior Assistant – The applicant must fall in the age bracket of 18 to 30 years as on 31st March 2017.
- Senior Assistant - The applicant must fall in the age bracket of 18 to 30 years as on 31st March 2017.
- Age relaxation rules apply as stated in the official advertisement above.
Application Fee for AAI Recruitment 2018
- Unreserved/ OBC Category – Rs.1000
- Women/ SC/ ST/ Ex-servicemen / PWD Category - NIL
AAI Recruitment 2018 Pay Scale
- Junior Assistant – Rs.12,500 – Rs.28,500 per month
- Senior Assistant – Rs.14,500 – Rs.33,500 per month
AAI Recruitment 2018 Selection Process:
- Junior Assistant - The selection of the candidates will be based on the basis of the performance of the applicant in Written Exam (Computer Based Test), Certificates/Documents verification followed by Medical Examination (Physical Measurement test).
- Senior Assistant - The selection of the candidates will be carried out based on Written Exam (Computer Based Test) and Certificates/Documents verification.
Source :NYOOOZ DESK