HAL Recruitment 2018 application process to fill vacancies for the post of ‘Apprentice’ has begun. Read on to know all necessary details.
HAL Recruitment 2018 application process to fill vacancies for the post of ‘Apprentice’ has begun on the official website of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Korwa - hal-india.co.in. HAL is accepting applications from candidates who have qualified Diploma Examination in Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice (MOM & SP) discipline to undergo Apprenticeship Training. Candidates who want to seek a government job can apply on or before 27th July 2018
How to apply for HAL Recruitment 2018
- Step 1 – Go to the official website - http://hal-india.co.in
- Step 2 – On the top of home page Click on ‘Career`
- Step 3 – Click on `Notification` under `Divisions, Avionics Division, Korwa`
- Step 4 –Download Application Form
- Step 5 – A PDF File will display
- Step 6 – Download the application form and take a print out
- Step 7 – Fill in the prescribed format and send the hardcopy of the application form along with other required documents at the mailing address mentioned below.
Senior Manager (Training), Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Avionics Division, PO Korwa, Distt AMETHI (UP) Pin 227412.
HAL Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
The applicant must possess Diploma in MOM & SP discipline.
The age of the applicants should not be more than 26 years as on 27th July 2018.
Age relaxation rules are applied according to the norms as stated in the advertisement.
HAL Recruitment 2018 Pay Scale:
The selected candidates will get stipend of Rs.3542 per month.
HAL Recruitment 2018 Selection Process:
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Merit.
HAL Recruitment 2018 Important Dates:
- Last date of submission of Application form - 27th July 2018
- Declaration of the Provisionally Selected Candidates - 25th August 2018
- Verification of Original Documents at HAL, Korwa - 27th August to 31st August 2018
Your support to NYOOOZ will help us to continue create and publish news for and from smaller cities, which also need equal voice as much as citizens living in bigger cities have through mainstream media organizations.
Source :NYOOOZ DESK