Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, Hamirpur (HPSSC) has notified for the recruitment of Himachal Pradesh candidates who want to take up a government job.
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, Hamirpur (HPSSC) has notified for the recruitment of Himachal Pradesh candidates who want to take up a government job. HPSSC has issued the job notification for Steno TGT, DIO, Junior Engineer and other posts. Candidates who want to take up job at these posts can apply on the official website of HPSSC- hpsssb.hp.gov.in.
As per the notification, government job aspirants can apply for HPSSC on or before 4th August 2018. HPSSC has released vacancies on 1080 posts.
How to apply for HPSSC Recruitment 2018:
- 1. Go to the official website of HPSSC at hpsssb.hp.gov.in
- 2. Click on the link with vacancy details
- 3. Register yourself
- 4. Login to submit your application form
- 5. Submit all your details in the prescribed format
- 6. Upload your photo and signature
- 7. Submit your fees
- 8. Click Ok to submit your form
- 9. Download and take a printout of your application form for future references
HPSSC Recruitment 2018 vacancy details:
Check out the number of posts for various vacancies:
- Clerk- 156
- Steno Typist- 23
- Investigator- 2
- Junior Engineer (Civil)- 123
- Junior Engineer (Mech)- 19
- Investigator- 1
- Ayurvedic Pharmacists- 66
- TGT (medical)- 132
- Lab Assistant- 102
- Dental Highgenic- 18
- Dental Mechanic- 46
- Food Safety Officer- 19
- Advertisement Designer-1
- Art Assistant- 1
- Artist- 6
- Agriculture Extension Officer- 7
- Junior Engineer- 25
- Junior Engineer (Electricity)- 222
- Draftsmen- 1
- Junior Draftsmen- 1
- Sking Instructor- 1
- Tracking guide- 1
- Hostel Supervisor- 1
- Tracking guide- 1
- Lab Assistant- 5
- Junior Coach- 7 and other posts
HPSSC Recruitment 2018 Application Fee:
- Rs 360: For General and OBC category candidates,
- Rs 120: for SC/ST applicants, form fees are.
HPSSC Recruitment 2018 Educational Eligibility:
Applying candidates should be class 12th passed with a diploma in the respective field.
Your support to NYOOOZ will help us to continue create and publish news for and from smaller cities, which also need equal voice as much as citizens living in bigger cities have through mainstream media organizations.
Source :NYOOOZ DESK