BHEL Recruitment 2018 has notified to recruit for 74 vacancies for the posts of Engineer and Supervisor on the official website of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited. Read on to know all necessary details.
BHEL Recruitment 2018 has notified to recruit for 74 vacancies for the posts of Engineer and Supervisor on the official website of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Bengaluru - bhel.com. BHEL intends to appoint candidates on a fixed tenure basis for 1 or 2 years. c on or before 21st July
How to apply for BHEL Recruitment 2018
- Step 1 – go to the official website - http://www.bhel.com
- Step 2 – on home page Click on ‘Current Job Opening’
- Step 3 - Click on ‘Apply’ under ‘Recruitment of Project Engineer and Supervisor on Fixed Tenure basis for EDN/ ISG Bangalore’
- Step 4 – Click on ‘Apply Online’ and select the relevant post
- Step 5 – Fill application form and pay online fee
- Step 6 – Download confirmation page and take a print out
- Step 7 – Send the hard copy of the application form and fee receipt to address mentioned below.
AGM (HR), Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Electronics Division, P. B. No. 2606, Mysore Road, Bengaluru, 560026
BHEL Recruitment 2018 Application Fee:
- Unreserved / OBC Category – Rs.200
- SC/ ST/ PWD Category – NIL
BHEL Recruitment 2018 - Vacancy Details:
Total Posts: 74
- Engineer - Electrical - 5
- Engineer - Civil - 6
- Engineer - Mechanical - 6
- Supervisor - Electrical - 22
- Supervisor - Civil - 8
- Supervisor - Mechanical - 4
- Engineer - Electrical - 10
- Engineer - Civil - 3
- Engineer - Mechanical - 10
BHEL Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
Project Engineers – The applicants must be BE/BTech in the field of Electrical/Electronics / Telecommunication/ Instrumentation/ Civil/ Mechanical with at least 60% marks in total of all the years/ semesters from recognized University/ Institution.
Supervisor – The applicants must possess Diploma in the field of Electrical/ Electronics/ Telecommunication/ Instrumentation/Mechanical / Civil with at least 60% marks in total of all the years/ semesters from recognized University/ Institution.
- The age of the applicants must not be more than 33 years as on 1st July 2018.
- Age relaxation rules apply as stated in the advertisement above.
BHEL Recruitment 2018 Pay Scale:
- Engineers –Monthly pay of Rs.56,580.
- Supervisors – Monthly pay of Rs.28,180.
BHEL Recruitment 2018 Selection Process:
The selection of the candidates will be done based on their performance in Personal Interview.
BHEL Recruitment 2018 Important Dates:
- 2nd July 2018- Start date of submission of Online Application
- 21st July 2018- Last date to submit Online Application
- 26th July 2018- Last day to submit hardcopy of Online Submitted application
- 31st July 2018- Last day of receipt of hardcopy of Online Submitted application from far-flung areas
Source :NYOOOZ DESK