The State Bank of India has notified a Recruitment Process for the positions of Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) and Junior Agricultural Associates. It`s official notification was out during the last week of January.
State Bank of India (SBI) will be conducting SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 for recruiting candidates interested for Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) and Junior Agricultural Associates posts available in various branches of SBI. The official notification for SBI clerk was out during the last week of January.
Here are the details of the SBI Clerk Recruitment Process:
Graduate in any subject from a government recognized institute and colleges.
A citizen of India.
A citizen of Bhutan/ Nepal/ Bangladesh is who have valid certificate showing that they have intention to permanently settle in India.
- Minimum age: 20 years old
- Maximum age: 28 years old
The Application Form for SBI Clerk 2019 is available from January 20, 2019 on the official website. The mode of application is online. The Application fee is:
General and OBC- Rs.600/-
SC/ST/PWD and Ex-servicemen- Rs.100/-
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website of the SBI www.sbi.co.in.
- Click the link “Apply Online Here”.
- Fill in the application form with required details.
- Read carefully all the instruction written in the application form.
- Upload their photograph and signature.
- Pay the requisite fee through challan or SBI Net Banking or any Credit/ Debit Card.
- Click on submit button.
- Download and view the application form.
- Take printouts of your application form.
- A registration confirmation SMS or e-mail will be sent to you.
Your support to NYOOOZ will help us to continue create and publish news for and from smaller cities, which also need equal voice as much as citizens living in bigger cities have through mainstream media organizations.