The online applications are invited by Andhra Pradesh government for the various post through online.
In one the biggest recruitment, Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam has released the notification and has invited applications for more than one lakh positions. The online applications are invited by Andhra Pradesh government for the various post through online.
The candidates who are eligible and interested to apply can do so by visiting the official website.
• Starting Date of Application - 27 July 2019
• Last Date of Application - 10 August 2019
• Exam Date - 01 September 2019
Total Posts -1,60,000 Posts
• Panchayat Secretary - 7040
• Village Revenue Officer(VRO)(Grade-II) - 2,880
• ANMs (Grade-III) - 13,540
• Animal Husbandary Assistant - 9,886
• Village Fisheries Assistant - 794
• Village Horticulture Assistant - 4,000
• Village Agriculture Assistant (Grade-II) - 6,714
• Village Sericulture Assistant - 400
• Mahila Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant - 14,944
• Engineering Assistant (Grade-II) -11,158
• Panchayat Secretary (Grade-VI) Digital Assistant - 11,158
• Village Surveyor (Grade-III) - 11,158
• Welfare and Education Assistant - 11,158
• Ward Administrative Secretary
• Ward Amenities Secretary (Grade-II)
• Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary (Grade-II)
• Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary
• Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary (Grade-II)
• Ward welfare & Development secretary (Grade-II)
The eligibility for the various post is different but the minimum eligibility requirement is that the candidate must have passed class 12 from a recognized board of education.
18 to 42 years
How to apply online
1. Visit the official website - gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in.
2. Click on `One Time Profile Registration (OTPR)` option to make your profile
3. Go to the homepage and select `submit online application`
4. Select the post for which you want to apply
5. Fill the application form and submit
Selection will be done based on written test/interview
Click here for notification
Click here for official website
Your support to NYOOOZ will help us to continue create and publish news for and from smaller cities, which also need equal voice as much as citizens living in bigger cities have through mainstream media organizations.
Source :NYOOOZ DESK