The applications are invited for various posts like ITI, Assistant Trainee, Lab Assistant, and Diploma Trainee.
National Thermal Power Corporation Chhattisgarh has invited applications for the various post through its official advertisement. The applications are invited for various posts like ITI, Assistant Trainee, Lab Assistant, and Diploma Trainee.
The interested candidates can apply for these posts by visiting the official website of NTPC.
As per the notification released by NTPC, the online application form will be filled from August 1 and the last date for registration is 31st August 2019.
Total 79 vacancies are released in the official notification.
Total Posts - 79
• ITI (Electrician)Trainee - 2 Posts
• ITI (Fitter)Trainee - 2 Posts
• ITI (Instrument )Trainee - 3 Posts
• Assistant General Trainee - 1 Post
• Lab Assistant Chemistry Trainee
• Diploma Trainee (Electrical)
• Diploma Trainee (Mechanical)
• ITI (Electrician)Trainee – 10th passed with ITI
• ITI (Fitter)Trainee – 10th passed with ITI
• ITI (Instrument )Trainee – 10th passed with ITI
• Assistant General Trainee - Graduate
• Lab Assistant Chemistry Trainee – B.Sc with Chemistry
• Diploma Trainee (Electrical) – Diploma in Electrical/Electronics
• Diploma Trainee (Mechanical) - – Diploma in Mechanical/Production
• ITI Assistant/Assistant General Trainee/ Lab Assistant - 37 Years
• Diploma Trainee- 35 Years
• Starting Date of Online Application Submission –01 August 2019
• Last Date of Online Application - 31 August 2019
• Downloading of Admit Card for 1st Stage – Last Week of September 2019
• Date for 1st Stage Aptitude/Knowledge – 3rd Week of October 2019
• Date for 2nd Stage Aptitude/Knowledge – 3rd Week of November 2019
• Date of 2nd Stage Technical/Skill Test – 2nd Week of December 2019
Selection will be done on the basis of written test and skill test/2nd stage written test
How to Apply
Eligible and interested candidates can apply by official website of NTPC
Your support to NYOOOZ will help us to continue create and publish news for and from smaller cities, which also need equal voice as much as citizens living in bigger cities have through mainstream media organizations.
Source :NYOOOZ DESK