Well, you needn’t be disheartened if you couldn`t clear the cut off for DU Admission 2018 because there are a galore of options to join and lead a successful career. Wondering how? Well, Read on to know more!
Students from the entire country keep an eye over DU Admissions 2018. They look for courses that would lead them to a bright future. But with such high cut off, not every student can find a place in the course they are looking for. Well, you needn’t be disheartened for there are a galore of options to join and lead a successful career. Wondering how? Well Read on to know more!
The highest cutoff at Delhi University in the first list is 98.75% at Lady Shri Ram College for BA (Programme). Journalism (Hons) at Delhi College of Arts and Commerce (DCAC) and Economics (Hons) at Shri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC) are a close second at 98.50%.
School Of Open Learning
Students can also look for options such as Open Learning and avail the desired courses. Application form available online at sol.du.ac.in. No cutoff; admission based on ‘minimum requirements.’ SOL is likely to start 10 new undergraduate courses, including vocational courses, in the upcoming academic session. every year SOL admits around 1.5 lakh students in undergraduate courses.
Courses Offered and Eligibility criteria
- One can choose between BA programme, B.Com, BA (honors) Political Science, B.Com (honors) and BA (honors) English.
- One can pursue a BCom (Hons) at SOL as long as one has secured a 60% or more in their Class 12 board exams.
- For BA (Hons) English, one needs to have secured at least 65% in their 12th grade, with at least 75% in English. Else they must have an aggregate of at least 65% in elective English and three other academic subjects.
- To pursue a BA (Hons) in Political Science, your best four score must be at least 50% , where one subject is a language.
- For their BCom and BA programmes, the minimum eligibility is that one needs to have scored at least 40% in their qualifying exams.
20-odd contact classes every year; attendance not mandatory.
Admission based on cutoffs. Though there are no separate application form, the central DU form to be filled. Female applicants, who are residents of NCT of Delhi, are automatically considered for NCWEB too. The first cutoff list will come out on July 1, with the second cutoff list for DU colleges.
Offers BA and BCom programmes. Currently, there are 12,200 NCWEB seats at 26 of its centres. Though the Delhi University is considering increasing the number of seats.
Contact classes are held once a week, at assigned centres.
Your support to NYOOOZ will help us to continue create and publish news for and from smaller cities, which also need equal voice as much as citizens living in bigger cities have through mainstream media organizations.
Source :NYOOOZ DESK