Last date for eligible students to apply is March 04
Students who wish to pursue higher education in China for Undergraduate programs, Master’s programs, Doctoral programs, General Scholar program, and Senior Scholar programs.
Students can apply for the scholarship in any of the following fields - Language and Literature, Science (Pure and applied), and Humanities and Social Sciences can apply for Chinese Government Scholarship 2018-19 offered by the Government of China under Bilateral Programme for pursuing higher studies/research/specialization.
The candidates may apply in the following subject fields:
(a) Language & Literature
(i) Chinese Language and Literature
(b) Science (pure and applied):
(i) Electronics (ii) Electricals (iii) Computer Science (iv) Civil Engineering/Architecture (v) Biotechnology (vi) Communication Engineering (vii) Biology (viii) Physics (ix) Chemistry
(c) Humanities and Social Sciences
(i) Environmental Studies (ii) Management (iii) Political Science with International relations (iv) Economics (v) Painting and Sculpture (vi) Agriculture
· For undergraduate programs, the applicant must be a high school graduate under the age of 25.
· For Master`s programs, the applicant must be a bachelor`s degree holder under the age of 35.
· For Doctoral programs, the applicant must be a master`s degree holder under the age of 40.
· For General Scholar program, the applicant must be under the age of 45 and have completed at least two years of undergraduate study when applying for general scholar programs.
· For Senior Scholar programs, the applicant must be master`s degree holder or an associate professor (or above) under the age of 50 when applying for senior scholar programs.
· Candidates applying for the scholarships must have 60% marks in the required qualification.
The official notice for the Chinese Government Scholarship is available on the MHRD website and applicants are requested to go through the details about eligibility and application process before initiating the application process.
How to Apply?
Applicants are required to apply online through Ministry of Human Resource Development portal http://proposal.sakshat.ac.in/scholarship by 04.03.2018. Applicants are also required to apply online simultaneously through China Scholarship Council website http://www.csc.edu.cn/studyinchina or www.campuschina.org .
Candidate is required to give a write-up of his/her study plan or research proposal in English (a) a minimum of 200 words for undergraduates, (b) 500 words for non-degree students and 800 words for postgraduate/Ph.D while applying online.
Your support to NYOOOZ will help us to continue create and publish news for and from smaller cities, which also need equal voice as much as citizens living in bigger cities have through mainstream media organizations.
Source :NYOOOZ DESK