Indian students who want to do further studies in abroad and are planning to pursue full-time PhD, Postgraduate or Postdoctoral studies.
Indian students who want to do further studies in abroad and are planning to pursue full-time PhD, Postgraduate or Postdoctoral studies can go for the J N Tata Endowment Loan Scholarships 2018-19. They are awarding a one-time loan scholarship at the beginning of the course irrespective of creed, caste, gender or community.
The last date for registration is March 12.
Candidate must go through the procedure below-mentioned to apply successfully for the scholarship.
· Graduate from a recognized university with good academic records and achievements
· Final year students or those waiting for results
· Candidates applying for the universities for the session 2017-18 that do not have the admission or offer letter at the time of application
· Mid-career professionals up to 45 years of age having a sound academic record in their respective field, training or specialisation
· For abroad applications, GRE, GMAT, TOEFL or IELTS consent is mandatory
Based on the distinctive norms laid down, short listed candidates will be awarded with the amount ranging from INR 1,00,000 to INR 10,00,000. Accompanied with this travel assistance of INR 50,000 and gift scholarship of INR 7, 50,000 will also be given.
How to apply:
Candidates have to register online through the official website.
About J N Tata Endowment:
The J N Tata Endowment for the higher education intends to assist Indian students since 1982 by giving them loan scholarship for their higher education. There are about 5,004 J N Tata Scholars around the world.
For further details or query, candidates can visit the official website.
Your support to NYOOOZ will help us to continue create and publish news for and from smaller cities, which also need equal voice as much as citizens living in bigger cities have through mainstream media organizations.
Source :NYOOOZ DESK