Indian Statistical Institute Entrance Exam Scholarship 2018-19 is giving fellowship, check details here.
Indian Statistical Institute Entrance Exam Scholarship 2018-19 is giving fellowship for B Stat (Hons.), B Math (Hons.), M Stat, M Math, MS (QE), MS (QMS), MS (LIS), M Tech (CS), M Tech (CRS), M Tech (QROR), PG Diplomas and Research Fellows.
Stipends/fellowships will be given to the well deserving candidates subject to fulfilling the minimum academic qualification.
The applicant must be class 12 qualified with Maths and English subject.
To apply for this program candidate must have completed any one course given below, A three-year Graduate in:
· Statistics or
Post-graduation in Statistical.
BStat degree holder.
Post graduate in
· Electronic Science,
· Computer Science,
· Computer Applications,
Step by step process to apply:
Step1: Open link to apply for the scholarship.
Step 2: Register as a new user/ If already registered login as an existing user.
Step 3: Fill in all the details.
Step 4: Attach all the required documents.
Step 5: Make payment online.
Step 6: Submit the form.
· A stipend of INR 3000 will be given to graduate students.
· A stipend of INR 5000 to INR 8000 will be given to postgraduate students.
· Applicants with M.E./M.Tech. or equivalent will be given INR 28000 per month and
· Others will get INR 25000 per month.
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in written tests and interviews held by the Institute subject to satisfying the minimum academic qualification.
· INR 1000 is for all applicants in the unreserved (General) category, and
· INR 500 is for reserved (OBC-NCL/SC/ST/PwD) category candidates for all programmes.
Due consideration is given to OBC-NCL/SC/ST/PwD candidates for all programmes.
· Digital copy of a photo (Image max size 50KB, Formats: bmp, gif, png, jpg, jpeg)
· Scanned copy of signature (Image max size 30KB, Formats: bmp, gif, png, jpg, jpeg)
· Admit Card.
• On-line Application will start on 07 February 2018.
• On-line Application will end on 09 March 2018
• Payment of Application Fee start from 09 February 2018
• Payment of Application Fee ends on 11 March 2018
• ISI Admission Test will be held on 13 May 2018
Your support to NYOOOZ will help us to continue create and publish news for and from smaller cities, which also need equal voice as much as citizens living in bigger cities have through mainstream media organizations.
Source :NYOOOZ DESK