Newcastle University came in the upfront to support innovative business women to emerge as influential leaders. Through the Women in Leadership Scholarship, successful MBA candidates will be given mentoring support. Know details here.
Newcastle University came in the upfront to support innovative business women to emerge as influential leaders. Through the Women in Leadership Scholarship, successful MBA candidates will be given mentoring support from the Business School Director, Professor Sharon Mavin, an international scholar in gender, leadership and organisation studies.
Shortlisted candidates will display a strong track record of academic excellence and a wealth of professional experience.
Value of award:
Partial award of £11,000, payable towards the cost of tuition fees
To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
· Complete the scholarship application form including an essay of no more than 1,000 words in response to the question listed. Submissions need to be in English
· hold a conditional or unconditional offer of admission to the full-time MBA for 2018 entry
have substantive managerial experience, normally of at least 3 years
· ideally hold the equivalent of a UK 2:1 honours degree (applicants who fall outside of these parameters and have more relevant work experience and can demonstrate significant career progression may be considered)
· perform well at interview across all competency areas
· demonstrate high potential and an ambition for leadership
· Hold an English language qualification of IELTS 6.5 or its equivalent with no subskill below 6.0 (if your first language is not English).
Number of awards: One
Application closing date: 20 April 2018
Application form: Applications and essays will be evaluated by a panel of judges and successful candidates will be announced by 1 May 2018.
The complete application form is online.
For further information, please contact: email@example.com
Tel: +44 (0) 191 208 1589
Your support to NYOOOZ will help us to continue create and publish news for and from smaller cities, which also need equal voice as much as citizens living in bigger cities have through mainstream media organizations.
Source :NYOOOZ DESK