Students setting up to chase their higher education after class 12 and are meritorious and have proven their competence with academic excellence can apply for this scholarship to benefit financial assistance for a hassle-free continuation of their studies.
Students setting up to chase their higher education after class 12 and are meritorious and have proven their competence with academic excellence can apply for this scholarship to benefit financial assistance for a hassle-free continuation of their studies. The candidate will have to appear in the VTUEEE examination.
The last date to submit applications is January 15, 2018. In order to be eligible for the scholarship, students have to go through the procedure mentioned below:
Students having completed their class 12 or appearing for the same in the coming examination of 2018 can apply for this scholarship.
· Toppers of PCM and BPC will acquire 100 per cent tuition fee waiver
· Students who score more than 95 per cent will get 75 per cent waiver in tuition fee.
· 90-94.9 per cent scorers will get 50 per cent waiver in tuition fee.
· 80- 89.9 per cent will be given 25 per cent scholarship towards their tuition fee and,
· the ones who score between 70- 79.9 per cent will be eligible for 10 per cent off on tuition fee
· Top rank holders will get varying tuition fee waiver based on their position in VTUEEE examination
How to apply:
Application have to be submitted online.
About Vel Tech:
Vel Tech is distinguished for its popular educational practices. Meticulous efforts are taken in making education available for all via scholarship schemes. The long and important history of philanthropy has enabled the Institution to extend into new fields of Research with Excellence.
Your support to NYOOOZ will help us to continue create and publish news for and from smaller cities, which also need equal voice as much as citizens living in bigger cities have through mainstream media organizations.
Source :NYOOOZ DESK