- Wednesday | 22nd August, 2018
- Monday | 13th August, 2018
- Thursday | 2nd August, 2018
Travelling to Europe can be expensive, so here’s a look at the one step you can take to make your dream vacation more economical.
Travelling to Europe is often considered to be an investment in an experience that you will cherish for a lifetime. Whether you’re planning a trip to a single destination for a special occasion or striking a bunch of European destinations off your luxury vacation list, you’re sure to consider the expense. One way to ensure that you don’t end up putting too much pressure on your pocket is to use Bajaj Finserv EMI Card to book your tickets. Now that Bajaj Finserv has partnered with MakeMyTrip, you can book your tickets on convenient and easy EMIs, spreading the price of expensive air tickets across several months.
When you Fly on EMI your Wallet stands to Gain
Booking your tickets on EMI gives you the option to break the one-time cost of a flight to Europe into smaller, manageable chunks that you can pay over a course of the coming months. When you Fly on EMI with Bajaj Finserv and MakeMyTrip, you have the option to choose the tenor of the payment too, so whether it is three months or nine, the choice is yours. Moreover, another winning feature of shopping for airline tickets with the EMI Card is that the EMI are absolutely interest-free. All you have to do is repay the ticket price. This, coupled with no processing charges and no down payments make this option even more reasonable.
Choose to Fly on EMI to Europe—it’s easier than you think!
* Using this payment plan is no different than paying via a credit card.
* Once you log in on MakeMyTrip using your credentials, select your flight details.
* Once you reach the payment page, choose ‘EMI on Credit Card’ as your payment method. Then, select the Bajaj Finserv EMI Card.
Once you select your tenor and feed in your EMI card details, all that you need to do is enter the OTP sent on your registered mobile number to complete the transaction. What could be easier?
Furthermore, to help you plan the perfect European vacation, we tell you the top three things to do at five popular European destinations.
* Visit the Eiffel Tower, of course!
* Indulge your sweet tooth at quaint French patisseries and bistros
* Shop at a quintessential French pharmacy for some of the best beauty products
Prague, Czech Republic
* Visit the astronomical clock at Old Town Hall
* Walk down Charles Bridge at sunset
* Take a tour of the Prague Castle
Amalfi Coast, Italy
* Plan a day trip to Positano to soak in stunning landscapes
* Buy a bottle of limoncello as a souvenir
* Try an authentic Caprese salad
* Soak in the sun at the Red Beach
* Swim in natural hot springs
* Trek to the top of a cliff to witness a magnificent sunset
* Walk through the British Museum
* Eat a meal of fish and chips from a corner shop
* Go for a spin on The London Eye
This is all the inspiration you’ll ever need! Equipped with a list of must-dos and must-visits, as well as the cheapest way to book your flight tickets, travelling to Europe is no longer a distant dream. As long as your ticket is more than Rs.5,000 and less than Rs.45,000, you can Fly on EMI with Bajaj Finserv and MakeMyTrip.
Your support to NYOOOZ will help us to continue create and publish news for and from smaller cities, which also need equal voice as much as citizens living in bigger cities have through mainstream media organizations.