- Tuesday | 20th February, 2018
- Saturday | 17th February, 2018
- Wednesday | 14th February, 2018
- Monday | 12th February, 2018
- Friday | 9th February, 2018
- Thursday | 8th February, 2018
Planning for a vacation abroad? Before you cross the borders make sure you are ready. Mark your checklist with these tips and enjoy your foreign expedition.
Even the scientists agree that once in a while you should ditch your regular routine and travel like a zealous spirit on the loose. If you’re planning to cross borders for your expedition there are a number of things that you need to keep in mind. To have an awesome time filled with fun and frolic where you don’t have to turn back for security reasons or arranging essentials in a land far away from home.
With NYOOOZ make a checklist of these essential points and have the best of the time:
For Security and Health
These are two most important entities that can ruin your trip completely. To enjoy your trip without being locked in a cell and in health remember these:
· Make sure that you carry your updated medical insurance where you can use it in case of any medical emergency.
· Have multiple paper and digital copies of your passport. Stuff them in every bag you’re carrying and leave some copies at your home too for a backup.
· It’s a must that you register with your embassy so that your government can contact you in terms of your safety.
You don’t want to be back with bankruptcy. To ensure that all your savings do not vanish in thin air tick mark the things below:
· Make your calculations and see how you’re going to spend in another country by differences in the currency.
· Assure that your credit cards are functional in the country you’re visiting.
· It’s absolutely mandatory to have local cash with you always because not everywhere your cards work, especially in case of local transports like buses.
Research about the place thoroughly
You must know about the place you’re going to visit, what you can see, where you can eat and other important places.
· Often tourist places are overcrowded. To skip long ques for tickets, pre-book them and save time to visit maximum places in a short duration.
· Get guidebooks which include maps, common phrases and necessary details you’ll require to know about that place.
· Make a list of the events that are going to take place during the time you’re there so that you miss the fun.
Your electronic equipment like phone and camera should be in proper working conditions.
· Check your service operators setting for that area to have uninterrupted phone services like internet, calls and text.
· Download necessary apps you may need there for travelling, food and lodging.
· Also keep portable charging devices to charge your cameras and phones.
Packing your luggage
If you carry heavy bag-packs or too many bags you won’t be able to enjoy to the fullest. Pack light but put all the things necessary for your travel.
· To avoid a mess, segregate your belongings in small packets and then keep them in your suitcase. To know exactly where you have kept a particular thing.
· Take extra clothes, as you are unaware of the weather changes and carry some clothes in your handbag in case you immediately need to change.
· Pack some of your favourite snacks to curb midnight craving of homemade food and for the day when you can’t spot your perfect restaurant in an unknown land.
Travelling is more than just a break from the routine. It is venturing into the unknown, meeting new people and you’re taking back with you impressions of new cultures and people you meet. Prepare yourself with these tips to avoid any odds. Happy Travelling!