Three-year-old charred to death as hut catches fire in Agra village

  • | Saturday | 23rd April, 2022

Agra, Apr 23 (PTI) A three-year-old boy was burnt alive when a hut caught fire in a Jalalpur village field in Agra on Saturday morning, police said. According to police, the boy was playing with other children and when the fire broke out he ironically went near the place where a pile of cow dung was placed and was burnt alive. The incident happened around 10:30 am under Jagner Police Station area in Agra rural, said Station House Officer (SHO) Yogendra Pal Singh. "The three-year-old boy identified as Kapil son of Anar Singh was playing with other children...fire broke out in the hut due to unknown reasons," the SHO said. The boy accidently went near the pile of cow dung, but the other children ran outside the hut, the SHO said. The child was alone in the hut, as the grandfather Chob Singh was working in the fields nearby and his mother was busy with household work, he said. A fire tender reached the spot and controlled the situation, he added. PTI COR RCJ


If You Like This Story, Support NYOOOZ

NYOOOZ SUPPORTER

NYOOOZ FRIEND

Your support to NYOOOZ will help us to continue create and publish news for and from smaller cities, which also need equal voice as much as citizens living in bigger cities have through mainstream media organizations.


Stay updated with all the Agra Latest News headlines here. For more exclusive & live news updates from all around India, stay connected with NYOOOZ.

Related Articles