Bengaluru couple found dead in bathroom

  • | Wednesday | 11th July, 2018

When there was no response, the relatives went up to find the flat door locked from inside. When there was no response, they informed police, who opened the door and found the duo dead in the bathroom. BENGALURU: A software engineer and his wife were found dead in the bathroom of their flat at Pattanagere in Rajarajeshwarinagar , southwest Bengaluru, on Tuesday afternoon.Police suspect the couple suffocated to death after inhaling carbon monoxide that leaked from the substandard gas geyser in the bathroom. They are survived by daughters aged 6 and 4.Police said the incident came to light around 2.30pm when the girls returned from school. Lack of ventilation turns bathrooms into a gas chamber when carbon monoxide — a byproduct during the heating of the water — leaks.

Read Full Article Here

If You Like This Story, Support NYOOOZ

NYOOOZ SUPPORTER

NYOOOZ FRIEND

Your support to NYOOOZ will help us to continue create and publish news for and from smaller cities, which also need equal voice as much as citizens living in bigger cities have through mainstream media organizations.


Stay updated with all the Bangalore Latest News headlines here. For more exclusive & live news updates from all around India, stay connected with NYOOOZ.

Related Articles