In the afternoon, a cylinder delivery van arrived at her house to deliver a cylinder.
Sursati asked the delivery boy, Baljeet, to check the gas regulator.
The police said as Sursati turned on the gas stove, the gas present in the room sparked an explosion.
The explosion broke the door of the house, which fell on a pedestrian, Lekh Raj, who was crossing from outside the house.
While Sursasti was admitted to the GMSH-16, Baljeet and Lekh Raj were admitted to the PGI, where Lekh Raj died.
Your support to NYOOOZ will help us to continue create and publish news for and from smaller cities, which also need equal voice as much as citizens living in bigger cities have through mainstream media organizations.
Stay updated with all the Chandigarh Latest News headlines here. For more exclusive & live news updates from all around India, stay connected with NYOOOZ.