Tribune News ServiceMohali May 6A family in the Janta Colony area of Nayagaon had a miraculous escape after an LPG regulator caught fire but the cylinder did not explode here on Wednesday.
House owner Deepak Chauhan said the incident took place on Wednesday when one of his family members was preparing breakfast.
The gas regulator caught fire all of a sudden.
The family had purchased the regulator from a gas agency on April 30 and it was installed two days ago.
Some persons from the gas agency reached the house after around two hours and gave a verbal assurance on compensation”.
Your support to NYOOOZ will help us to continue create and publish news for and from smaller cities, which also need equal voice as much as citizens living in bigger cities have through mainstream media organizations.
Stay updated with all the Chandigarh Latest News headlines here. For more exclusive & live news updates from all around India, stay connected with NYOOOZ.