Teenager electrocuted in pit dug by Corp workers

  • | Tuesday | 17th September, 2019

He did not realise the water was stagnating over a pit dug out by the Corporation workers, who had left the underground live cables exposed. The moment he stepped in the water, he suffered an electric shock and fell unconscious. Passersby informed the Tangedco officials and the power supply to the area was suspended. A Tangedco official said,” A few months ago, the corporation dug up the ground to lay a connection for streetlights. The street happened to be a dead end and usually workers twist and bury the remaining wire.

Read Full Article Here

If You Like This Story, Support NYOOOZ

NYOOOZ SUPPORTER

NYOOOZ FRIEND

Your support to NYOOOZ will help us to continue create and publish news for and from smaller cities, which also need equal voice as much as citizens living in bigger cities have through mainstream media organizations.


Stay updated with all the Chennai Latest News headlines here. For more exclusive & live news updates from all around India, stay connected with NYOOOZ.

Related Articles