Summary: His passion for making sandwiches drove him to start this kiosk named Din Don Quick Bytes. After closing Din Don Quick Bytes, I return home at 10 p.m., but I manage to balance both,” he says, as I pay the bill and leave. Din Don Quick Bytes is located opposite Velammal Vidhyashram, Guduvanchery. He handed me the menu which listed a range of mouthwatering sandwiches. His menu features 47 sandwiches and mojitos.
Being an entrepreneur, I often run tight schedules that leaves me with just enough time to rustle something up in the kitchen. One night, I was back from work and saw there was no food at home. I decided to head out for dinner.
I would have ended up eating the same masala puri or pani puri had my eyes not fallen on this small stall near my house in Guduvanchery. I stopped my cycle and decided to give the eatery a try. “Welcome sir, have a seat,” said the one at the kiosk. To me, he looked professional, which baffled me.
Subscribe to Chennai News
- Light and sound show at Konark soon
- BJD, BJP rally for political mileage from Paika Bidroha
- Government raids two city malls to check GST compliance
- Government to take law department's opinion after HC quashes SEBC quota
- GNIDA to impose GST on 19 services; uploads details on website
- Padaiyappa has to be Rajini's greatest movie of all times: Whitney Cox