Summary: Also, really letting friends and family help with the baby, and not giving up on your own life post the baby, is an important but overlooked aspect of a healthy relationship with yourself and your baby. “A lot of women say that they gained their weight post pregnancy — even if it is 25 years after having their baby. “You should be able to have a baby after 30 or 40, but to do that, you must be well-nourished. This too shall pass... You need that fat around you as protective tissue pre and post pregnancy. All your body needs to let go of that weight is rest, recovery and good food.”The author says there are many discouraging myths around pregnancy that need to be tackled.
Pregnancy has become a lot tougher. Even if you’re Kareena Kapoor. Influential nutritionist and best-selling author Rujuta Diwekar’s latest book with Westland Publishers, Pregnancy Notes: Before, During & After, was inspired by the actor, whose baby, Taimur Ali Khan, was born last December. “Kareena’s pregnancy was very talked about,” says Diwekar, who has been working on nutrition with the actress since the movie Tashan, where her ‘Size Zero’ measurements triggered an animated debate. “We wanted to tell people that there is a sensible way to prepare for it, and lose weight after.” She says, “It’s also important to say: it’s okay.. , As Reported By Hindu.
According to the Newspaper,This too shall pass... You need that fat around you as protective tissue pre and post pregnancy. It’s what the body has learnt over years of evolution.
Subscribe to Chennai News
- Rains affect puja preparations in Cuttack
- MLA Pravat family, supporters allege foul play behind CBI arrest
- Bus ferrying school children mows down man, driver flees leaving behind children
- Delhi Congress workers to form human chain to protest high petrol, diesel prices
- Bandit Babuli Kol avoiding cell phone use to stay off police radar
- Cops can’t be private guards: Bombay HC asks government to review police protection cases