Summary: Hence, it is necessary to retrain the MSRB from making further steps to fill 2,500 vacancies and direct it to issue a fresh notification. Now without following procedure, the MSRB started the recruitment process and is doing certificate verification. MADURAI: The Madurai bench of the Madras high court on Monday stayed the Medical Services Recruitment Board's move to fill 2,500 assistant civil surgeon vacancies in Tamil Nadu Justice T Raja granted the stay on a petition filed by Sagaya Panimalar Virudunagar.The petitioner side said the MSRB had started the recruitment procedure based on its earlier notification issued on November 2016.Recruitment based on the November notification was over.
Subscribe to Chennai News
- Rains affect puja preparations in Cuttack
- MLA Pravat family, supporters allege foul play behind CBI arrest
- Bus ferrying school children mows down man, driver flees leaving behind children
- Delhi Congress workers to form human chain to protest high petrol, diesel prices
- Bandit Babuli Kol avoiding cell phone use to stay off police radar
- Cops can’t be private guards: Bombay HC asks government to review police protection cases