Summary: She also holds the Mrs. India Tamil Nadu title and represents the state as the brand ambassador for the next one year in Mrs. India pageants. In a quick chat, she talks of her weight loss journey and how a change in lifestyle helped her along. Your weight loss journeyI weighed 95 kilos, after having my second baby. For Mrs. India event, I had an interview, and then the auditions in Chennai before being selected for the final four-day event in Pune. FitnessIt’s not just about weight loss, you have to also look fit.
Sonali Pradeep can’t stop talking about millets. She calls them a powerhouse of nutrients that helps in weight loss. She switched to a millet-based diet in order to lose weight in a healthy way , As Reported By Hindu.
According to the Newspaper,Sonali, who is 35 years old, is a soft skill trainer by profession and is the recent winner of Mrs. Sparkling Diva title at Mrs. India pageant in Pune.
Subscribe to Coimbatore News
- Rains affect puja preparations in Cuttack
- MLA Pravat family, supporters allege foul play behind CBI arrest
- Bus ferrying school children mows down man, driver flees leaving behind children
- Delhi Congress workers to form human chain to protest high petrol, diesel prices
- Bandit Babuli Kol avoiding cell phone use to stay off police radar
- Cops can’t be private guards: Bombay HC asks government to review police protection cases