Summary: She also holds the Mrs. India Tamil Nadu title and represents the state as the brand ambassador for the next one year in Mrs. India pageants. In a quick chat, she talks of her weight loss journey and how a change in lifestyle helped her along. Your weight loss journeyI weighed 95 kilos, after having my second baby. For Mrs. India event, I had an interview, and then the auditions in Chennai before being selected for the final four-day event in Pune. FitnessIt’s not just about weight loss, you have to also look fit.
Sonali Pradeep can’t stop talking about millets. She calls them a powerhouse of nutrients that helps in weight loss. She switched to a millet-based diet in order to lose weight in a healthy way.
Sonali, who is 35 years old, is a soft skill trainer by profession and is the recent winner of Mrs. Sparkling Diva title at Mrs. India pageant in Pune.
Subscribe to Coimbatore News
- Remembering Linkin Parkâ€™s vocal singer Chester Benningtonâ€™s Iconic songs
- Three killed in Rajasthan as vehicles swept away while crossing flooded road
- Speech-impaired teen writes her story to help cops nail rapists, traffickers
- Three students who battled all odds to make their Delhi University dream come t...
- Why is Mumbai police not helping you much? They don't know the areas, language
- Mumbai man gets five years in jail for assaulting 28-year-old in 2012