Summary: She also holds the Mrs. India Tamil Nadu title and represents the state as the brand ambassador for the next one year in Mrs. India pageants. In a quick chat, she talks of her weight loss journey and how a change in lifestyle helped her along. Your weight loss journeyI weighed 95 kilos, after having my second baby. For Mrs. India event, I had an interview, and then the auditions in Chennai before being selected for the final four-day event in Pune. FitnessIt’s not just about weight loss, you have to also look fit.
Sonali Pradeep can’t stop talking about millets. She calls them a powerhouse of nutrients that helps in weight loss. She switched to a millet-based diet in order to lose weight in a healthy way , As Reported By Hindu.
According to the Newspaper,Sonali, who is 35 years old, is a soft skill trainer by profession and is the recent winner of Mrs. Sparkling Diva title at Mrs. India pageant in Pune.
Don't MissTraffic congestion is a major issue prevalent in almost all the cities in the country...
Subscribe to Coimbatore News
- Two Bangladeshi militants remanded in police custody
- Mamata pulls up officials for tardy work in north Bengal
- 1,020 farmers committed suicide since Maharashtra loan waiver announcement
- Two apprehended for killing student
- Rashtrapati Bhavan open to all for 4 days
- Main accused held for shooting BJP worker