Own school board soon, says Sisodia

  • | Wednesday | 11th September, 2019

‘Will prepare students for entrance tests, won’t be replacement of CBSE’New Delhi, September 10Delhi will soon have its own education board that will not be a replacement for the CBSE but a next generation board to help students prepare for entrance examinations like JEE and NEET, said Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia. “This is an irony but I see it as a blessing that there is no education board in Delhi. We are preparing to give Delhi its own education board. Sisodia, who is also Delhi’s Education Minister, said another problem that the new board would address to was help students prepare for entrance exams. He said currently, students study 10 per cent of the curriculum for entrance exams in schools and the rest of the 90 per cent in coaching centres.

Read Full Article Here

If You Like This Story, Support NYOOOZ

NYOOOZ SUPPORTER

NYOOOZ FRIEND

Your support to NYOOOZ will help us to continue create and publish news for and from smaller cities, which also need equal voice as much as citizens living in bigger cities have through mainstream media organizations.


Stay updated with all the Delhi Latest News headlines here. For more exclusive & live news updates from all around India, stay connected with NYOOOZ.

Related Articles

AAP demands Azad Singh s sacking
  • Friday | 20th September, 2019