Summary: What kind of impartial probe is required?" PANAJI: Bharatiya Janata Party BJP ) has ruled out the demand by the Church for an impartial probe into the case of desecration of religious structures.Speaking to mediapersons, BJP spokesperson and Curchorem MLA Nilesh Cabral said that "no one should cast doubts" over the arrest of Francis Pereira from Curchorem, in connection with the desecration cases. Police have toiled hard (to solve the case)," Cabral said, further alleging that Pereira was capable of doing the desecrations. "You cannot ask for an impartial inquiry as the person has been caught. "The impression created by some church group which has said that investigation should have been done in detail...
Subscribe to Goa News
- Rains affect puja preparations in Cuttack
- MLA Pravat family, supporters allege foul play behind CBI arrest
- Bus ferrying school children mows down man, driver flees leaving behind children
- Delhi Congress workers to form human chain to protest high petrol, diesel prices
- Bandit Babuli Kol avoiding cell phone use to stay off police radar
- Cops can’t be private guards: Bombay HC asks government to review police protection cases