NHAI still needs land for ramp of Ambience underpass

  • | Saturday | 12th January, 2019

For the elevated U-turn, NHAI will contribute 75% of the cost and MCG the remaining 25%. “We have received the proposed traffic plan from NHAI for the period of work on the Ambience Mall underpass and the Shankar Chowk elevated U-turn. Gurgaon: NHAI’s contractor for the Ambience Mall underpass and the Shankar Chowk elevated U-turn formally inaugurated work on both projects on Friday after a puja at its on-site office. “We are in the process of taking the land which is essential for making the ramp of the underpass,” said a senior NHAI official.The total cost of both the projects is around Rs 161.90 crore. Work on the ground will start from next week, according to officials of Ram Kumar Contractor.The highways authority still doesn’t have 1.22 acres to construct the ramp of the underpass.

Read Full Article Here

If You Like This Story, Support NYOOOZ

NYOOOZ SUPPORTER

NYOOOZ FRIEND

Your support to NYOOOZ will help us to continue create and publish news for and from smaller cities, which also need equal voice as much as citizens living in bigger cities have through mainstream media organizations.


Stay updated with all the Latest Gurgaon headlines here. For more exclusive & live news updates from all around India, stay connected with NYOOOZ.

Related Articles