Four-month-old child dies in fire at Hyderabad's Shine Children's Hospital

  • | Monday | 21st October, 2019

By Express News ServiceHYDERABAD: A fire broke out in Shine Children's Hospital in LB Nagar, killing one child and injuring four children, in the early hours of Monday. According to official sources, the fire started following an electric short circuit and flames spread quickly to the entire floor. In the fourth floor where the fire raged, there were five children in the intensive care unit who were under treatment for various ailments. They had to break open the window panes to reach out to children, they finally managed to rescue four of them even as one child died while being brought out of the hospital. The parents of the child who died and locals who gathered at the hospital vented out their spleen against the hospital for not having proper fire safety measures in place.

Read Full Article Here

If You Like This Story, Support NYOOOZ

NYOOOZ SUPPORTER

NYOOOZ FRIEND

Your support to NYOOOZ will help us to continue create and publish news for and from smaller cities, which also need equal voice as much as citizens living in bigger cities have through mainstream media organizations.


Stay updated with all the Hyderabad Latest News headlines here. For more exclusive & live news updates from all around India, stay connected with NYOOOZ.

Related Articles