ASI Sudden Death Causes Tension: Madhya Pradesh

  • | Wednesday | 11th August, 2021

Madhya Pradesh is supplied poisoned liquor, as five people died after drinking liquor laced with methyl alcohol, according to police.  

Madhya Pradesh`s Indore is stunned after the sudden death of an Assistant Sub-Inspector at his residence on Tuesday. There is speculation on social media that consumption of spurious liquor might have claimed the life of the 48-year-old. However, police dismissed the "misinformation", saying the exact cause will be known after autopsy.

The ASI, identified as Ajay Kushwah, was posted in the Hira Nagar police station in the city. Police officials said Kushwah went to sleep in his home last night. When his family members tried to wake him up on Tuesday morning, he did not respond. Later, doctors declared him dead. Some social media reports claimed that Kushwah was an alcoholic and might have died after consuming spurious liquor. "Kushwah probably died of a heart attack. Misinformation was spread that he died after drinking spurious liquor," police said, adding that postmortem is being performed on Kushwah`s body to identify the exact cause of the death.

 

 


If You Like This Story, Support NYOOOZ

NYOOOZ SUPPORTER

NYOOOZ FRIEND

Your support to NYOOOZ will help us to continue create and publish news for and from smaller cities, which also need equal voice as much as citizens living in bigger cities have through mainstream media organizations.


Stay updated with all the Latest Indore headlines here. For more exclusive & live news updates from all around India, stay connected with NYOOOZ.

Related Articles