Fire at drug store in Jaipur's SMS Hospital, patient dies after smoke fills up women's ward
| Friday | 10th May, 2019
A fire broke out at Life Line drug store in Jaipur's Sawai Man Singh (SMS) Hospital on Friday.
The smoke coming out of the store reached the nearby women's ward of the hospital, resulting in the death of a patient.
The hospital officials said that as soon as the fire broke out at the Life Line drug store near the women's ward, they shifted all the patients to a differnt ward and the smoke didn't cause Bada Devi's death.
The fire at the Life Line drug store was doused by the fire-fighter after two hours.
Patients can avail cheap medicines at the Life Line drug stores.
Your support to NYOOOZ will help us to continue create and publish news for and from smaller cities, which also need equal voice as much as citizens living in bigger cities have through mainstream media organizations.
Stay updated with all the Latest Jaipur headlines here. For more exclusive & live news updates from all around India, stay connected with NYOOOZ.