2 electrocuted to death in Rajasthan

  • | Wednesday | 7th December, 2022

Jaipur, Dec 7 (PTI) Two people were electrocuted to death after they came in contact with a live wire in Rajasthan"s Rajsamand district on Wednesday, police said.The incident occurred in Gilund village when Shaitan (21) and Poona (22) were repairing a fault in a power line and the electricity supply resumed, they said.The post-mortem examination of the bodies will be conducted on Thursday, the police said.Family members of the deceased and villagers are in talks with the administration regarding compensation for the next of kin. PTI AG DIV DIV

If You Like This Story, Support NYOOOZ



Your support to NYOOOZ will help us to continue create and publish news for and from smaller cities, which also need equal voice as much as citizens living in bigger cities have through mainstream media organizations.

Stay updated with all the Latest Jaipur headlines here. For more exclusive & live news updates from all around India, stay connected with NYOOOZ.

Related Articles