Two boys suffer burn injuries after fire breaks out at house in Kalighat

  • | Monday | 16th September, 2019

Kolkata: Two boys were seriously injured after fire broke out at the ground floor of a two-storey house at Satish Mukherjee Road, near Kalighat. According to sources, on Monday morning at around 7:30 am, fire broke out at the house of Arjun Shaw. Shaw, a fuchka-seller by profession, has been staying at the ground floor of 51/1A, Satish Mukherjee Road for a long time. Seeing smoke locals raised an alarm, but Sudhir and Sanjit could not find a way to come out. Soon, both the boys were rushed to M R Bangur Hopsital with severe burn injuries.

Read Full Article Here

If You Like This Story, Support NYOOOZ

NYOOOZ SUPPORTER

NYOOOZ FRIEND

Your support to NYOOOZ will help us to continue create and publish news for and from smaller cities, which also need equal voice as much as citizens living in bigger cities have through mainstream media organizations.


Stay updated with all the Kolkata Latest News headlines here. For more exclusive & live news updates from all around India, stay connected with NYOOOZ.

Related Articles