Boy killed in mishap at Diamond Harbour

  • | Wednesday | 4th March, 2020

Kolkata: In a tragic incident, a 7-year-old boy from Diamond Harbour in South 24-Parganas died after a portion of a balloon got stuck in his respiratory tract. The victim, identified as Suvojit Bera, went to his maternal uncle's house at Digambarpur area under the same district a few days ago. On Wednesday morning, he was playing with some of his companions close to his maternal uncle's house. The boy was trying to blow a balloon when it burst. He somehow swallowed a portion of the balloon and it got stuck in his respiratory tract.

Read Full Article Here

If You Like This Story, Support NYOOOZ

NYOOOZ SUPPORTER

NYOOOZ FRIEND

Your support to NYOOOZ will help us to continue create and publish news for and from smaller cities, which also need equal voice as much as citizens living in bigger cities have through mainstream media organizations.


Stay updated with all the Kolkata Latest News headlines here. For more exclusive & live news updates from all around India, stay connected with NYOOOZ.

Related Articles