Chinese troops didn t enter Indian territory no posts taken over PM

  • | Saturday | 20th June, 2020

Earlier on Friday, while briefing the prominent political leaders about the situation at Line of Actual Control, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that no one entered Indian territory nor were Indian posts taken over. Meanwhile, addressing the all-party meeting, Banerjee said, "All India Trinamool Congress strongly expresses solidarity with the Centre to fight against the enemy unitedly. Banerjee also thanked the Centre for convening the all-party meeting as it will leave a message of unitedly supporting the Defence forces and the jawans of India. At the same time, there is no question of any compromise if the nation's sovereignty and territorial integrity are violated. Banerjee also maintained: "China has violated agreements in 1962, 1967, 1975, 2015 and 2017.

Read Full Article Here

Stay updated with all the Kolkata Latest News headlines here. For more exclusive & live news updates from all around India, stay connected with NYOOOZ.

Related Articles