3 dead 250 taken ill due to food poisoning at wedding function in Uttarakhandrsquos Bageshwar
- | Monday | 3rd December, 2018
3 dead, 250 taken ill due to food poisoning at wedding function in Uttarakhand’s BageshwarSource: ANIAt least three people including two children are dead and over 250 taken ill due to alleged food poisoning in Uttarakhand’s Bageshwar district. At a wedding ceremony on November 29 night, many guests consumed food and subsequently fell sick including the bride and the groom. Those dead include two children aged ten and five years old and a woman. All have been admitted to different hospitals in Berinag, Kapkot, Bageshwar, Almora and Haldwani.
Your support to NYOOOZ will help us to continue create and publish news for and from smaller cities, which also need equal voice as much as citizens living in bigger cities have through mainstream media organizations.
Stay updated with all the Lucknow Latest News headlines here. For more exclusive & live news updates from all around India, stay connected with NYOOOZ.