5 of a family including six-month-old killed after fire breaks out in Lucknow residence
| Wednesday | 1st May, 2019
In yet another tragic incident, five people of a family, including a six-month-old girl, were killed after a major fire engulfed their residence at the Mayawati Colony of Indiranagar area in Uttar Pradesh's Lucknow.
According to reports, the blaze started due to a short circuit and further spread to a gas-stove godown located at the place.
Lucknow: 5 members of a family died last night after a fire broke out at their residence due to short circuit and spread to a gas-stove godown built there, in Mayawati Colony of Indira Nagar.
"Lucknow: 5 members of a family died last night after a fire broke out at their residence due to short circuit and spread to a gas-stove godown built there, in Mayawati Colony of Indira Nagar," the news agency ANI reported.
According to Amit Kumar, SP (trans-Gomti), prima facie, the family appears to run an illegal workshop of cooking gas and cylinders inside the house.
Your support to NYOOOZ will help us to continue create and publish news for and from smaller cities, which also need equal voice as much as citizens living in bigger cities have through mainstream media organizations.
Stay updated with all the Lucknow Latest News headlines here. For more exclusive & live news updates from all around India, stay connected with NYOOOZ.