A 12 year boy dies due to electrocution in UP’s Muzaffarnagar

  • | Wednesday | 12th August, 2020

The body has been sent for an autopsy, the police said.

A 12-year-old boy has died of electrocution after coming in contact with a high tension wire here, police said on Wednesday.

The incident took place in Jansath town of the district on Tuesday evening, they added.

The body has been sent for an autopsy, the police said.



Stay updated with all the Meerut Latest News headlines here. For more exclusive & live news updates from all around India, stay connected with NYOOOZ.

Related Articles