Mumbai: 2 kids electrocuted near Kandivali, bystanders watch

  • | Wednesday | 12th June, 2019

Two children died of electrocution at Vimladevi Chawl in Kandivali East on Monday night as pre-monsoon showers lashed the city even as onlookers stood helpless. Overcome by a fear of being electrocuted, the onlookers preferred to stay away rather than lending help to the duo. She did not step out fearing a fall in the electrocuted water," said one of the resident. Nobody realised that Rushabh and Tushar had moved away from the chawl to play in the water," said Govind Prasad, another resident. In order to this one should use non-conductive materials like wood or plastic materials and push the person away from the source of electricity.

Read Full Article Here

If You Like This Story, Support NYOOOZ

NYOOOZ SUPPORTER

NYOOOZ FRIEND

Your support to NYOOOZ will help us to continue create and publish news for and from smaller cities, which also need equal voice as much as citizens living in bigger cities have through mainstream media organizations.


Stay updated with all the Mumbai Latest News headlines here. For more exclusive & live news updates from all around India, stay connected with NYOOOZ.

Related Articles