Coronavirus outbreak: India records fifth death as 63-year-old Mumbai man succumbs
| Sunday | 22nd March, 2020
India on Sunday recorded its fifth death due to novel coronavirus after a 63-year-old Mumbai succumbed to his illness late Saturday night.
This comes as 10 more positive cases of coronavirus were confirmed on Sunday, taking the number of total infections in the state to 74.
Total number of positive cases in the state rises to 74," the state's health department said.
Pune has recorded 15 cases and Pimpri Chinchwad in extended Pune metropolitan area has 12 positive cases.
Earlier on Sunday, the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare said the number of total cases in the country has risen to 324.
Your support to NYOOOZ will help us to continue create and publish news for and from smaller cities, which also need equal voice as much as citizens living in bigger cities have through mainstream media organizations.
Stay updated with all the Mumbai Latest News headlines here. For more exclusive & live news updates from all around India, stay connected with NYOOOZ.