Summary: Mumbai, June 1 (ANI): Hungama, India's first and largest digital entertainment destination has partnered with The 6th Gionee Colors Gima Awards co powered by Hungama & Renault Global Indian Music Academy (GiMA) Awards once again, marking their second consecutive association. Hungama has also partnered with GiMA Awards for new and exciting property created around music called the GiMA Fan Park, a unique and first of its kind event held simultaneously with the GiMA Awards. Hungama will also exclusively simulcast the awards function on its video app Hungama Play, on June 5 while being telecast on Colors. Speaking on the association, Siddhartha Roy, CEO, Hungama.com said they are glad to have teamed up with Global Indian Music Academy (GiMA) Awards once again. The awards, aimed at recognizing emerging musical talent across genres, has partnered with Hungama to promote artists across the digital medium.
Subscribe to Mumbai News
- Alliance for Social Justice sweeps HCU students union elections
- Economy has hit rock bottom, can only revive from here, says Gurumurthy
- TRB exam today as HC vacates stay
- Once-in-five-days water supply in Coimbatore: Velumani
- CSBC Bihar constable exam admit card 2017: Where and how to download
- An awareness drive to sensitise Bareilly about road safety rules