Summary: Mumbai, June 1 (ANI): Hungama, India's first and largest digital entertainment destination has partnered with The 6th Gionee Colors Gima Awards co powered by Hungama & Renault Global Indian Music Academy (GiMA) Awards once again, marking their second consecutive association. Hungama has also partnered with GiMA Awards for new and exciting property created around music called the GiMA Fan Park, a unique and first of its kind event held simultaneously with the GiMA Awards. Hungama will also exclusively simulcast the awards function on its video app Hungama Play, on June 5 while being telecast on Colors. Speaking on the association, Siddhartha Roy, CEO, Hungama.com said they are glad to have teamed up with Global Indian Music Academy (GiMA) Awards once again. The awards, aimed at recognizing emerging musical talent across genres, has partnered with Hungama to promote artists across the digital medium.
Subscribe to Mumbai News
- Work together to bring Cong. to power in 2019: Uttam
- Adaequare selected as GST Suvidha Provider
- Mahesh Bank CEO elected IBA member
- Income Tax Deputy Commissioner arrested in Mumbai by CBI
- Kidnap bid: Yeddyurappa summoned for questioning
- Dawood Ibrahim’s wife visited Mumbai in 2016, his brother Iqbal Kaskar tells police