Summary: An official from the RPF said, "When a lady constable was videographing the coach, Gangurde tried to stop her. "OFFENDER CRIES FOULAfter paying up the fine, Gangurde tried to play victim. She lodged a complaint with the railways saying the coaches do not have any signage indicating that the compartment is for women commuters. They would block space saying the coach was for pass holders," said Chandak, 52.The group's trouble began when a team of woman cops boarded the coach on June 7 to verify the allegations. "The women were then summons directing them to present before the RPF.
Subscribe to Mumbai News
- Husband of deputy sarpanch booked: FIR filed for ‘stopping’ Dalit sarpanch from hoisting flag
- 17 arrested for assaulting Dalit sent to jail
- British team scouts for land, also weighs Jewar airport bid
- Transferred shares worth Rs 80L to his a/c, manager held
- Four men enter society, fire in air, guards catch one
- This Hyderabadi is Gifting Toilets to the Needy