Star bus catches fire at Pagalkhaana square, passengers evacuated

  • | Monday | 10th December, 2018

Nagpur: A packed star bus moving through cluttered street near Pagalkhaana square, suddenly caught fire on Monday afternoon. The exact reasons behind the fire could not be known, however it is believed that the spark went off in the engine. The motorists were left aghast as they zoomed past the smoke billowing bus which was evacuated in the nick of time. The fire tenders rushed to control the flames in time, which averted the major mishap. Fortunately, no one was hurt in the incident.

Read Full Article Here

If You Like This Story, Support NYOOOZ

NYOOOZ SUPPORTER

NYOOOZ FRIEND

Your support to NYOOOZ will help us to continue create and publish news for and from smaller cities, which also need equal voice as much as citizens living in bigger cities have through mainstream media organizations.


Stay updated with all the Latest Nagpur headlines here. For more exclusive & live news updates from all around India, stay connected with NYOOOZ.

Related Articles