Something fishy about the lizard in Haldiram outlet!
| Thursday | 16th May, 2019
Nagpur: Nagpur foodies were shocked when photos emerged of a dead baby lizard in sambar served with wada at the ajni outlet of Haldiram Nagpur two days ago.
If your sambar contained a lizard – even a baby lizard, wouldn’t you see it immediately, before you ate a bite??!
It is to be seen if the loyal Haldiram patrons fall for this whole story and Haldiram business gets affected.
If the lizard had somehow ‘ contaminated’ the sambar at Ajni outlet, all previous customers who consumed this sambar would have suffered some food poisoning symptoms!
” It is not as if we didn’t take the complaint seriously” says a Haldiram Manager in charge of food safety.
Your support to NYOOOZ will help us to continue create and publish news for and from smaller cities, which also need equal voice as much as citizens living in bigger cities have through mainstream media organizations.
Stay updated with all the Latest Nagpur headlines here. For more exclusive & live news updates from all around India, stay connected with NYOOOZ.